HOW TO MAKE an “EASY” PAPER BAG PORTFOLIO: Do NOT bring in a GIFT BAG.
- See YouTube link
- Please DO NOT make PORTFOLIO smaller than 14″x19″ or larger than 14″x 20″.
- Label Name on front and handle of the portfolio!
- Paper bags are available from Trader Joe’s, Sprouts, or Whole Foods.
- GIFT BAGs — are too wide and bulky on the bottom and usually not the right size.
- Students may decorate their own bags at home before it is brought to school.
- Students may bring in previous art portfolios as long as it is not torn, damaged, and the right size. Otherwise, they need to remake or repair their portfolio.
Classroom ART HELPERS needed: See CTK SignupGenius for ART HELPERS in the classroom K-5th.
- Kindergarten helper, click here: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E0D4BABA62EA6FD0-kindergarten
- 1st grade helper, click here: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E0D4BABA62EA6FD0-1stgrade
- 2nd grade helper, click here: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E0D4BABA62EA6FD0-2ndgrade
- 3rd grade helper, click here: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E0D4BABA62EA6FD0-3rdgrade
- 4th grade helper, click here: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E0D4BABA62EA6FD0-4thgrade
- 5th grade helper, click here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4baba62ea6fd0-5thgrade
I also need 2 helpers/class (K-8TH) for ART SHOW in May! Please contact me to help: email@example.com
Fine Arts SHOW HELPERS (date TBA) need 2/class (K-8th). Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or