The Mission of Christ the King Catholic School is to engage students in academic excellence through the development of a virtuous and faith-filled foundation.
Christ the King is a well-established Catholic School in the East Valley with a proven track record of empowering, energizing, and educating the whole child. CTK community members are shining examples of spiritual strength, academic excellence, and humanitarian service.
We envision a collaborative environment which provides all the resources needed for individuals to become the best version of themselves. Because of CTK, students are best equipped to make a positive contribution to the world, now and for the future.
We commit to actively participate in the life of this society while seeking the things of above.
- We are a Catholic Christian Community that teaches and models our faith.
- We recognize and encourage the role of parents as the primary educators.
- We support and facilitate the development of the whole child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially.
- We prepare students to succeed in a culturally diverse society respecting the dignity of others.
- We equip students with the life skills necessary to seek out opportunities and embrace everyday challenges.
I have a choice in everything I do, and I have a responsibility for the choices that I make.