In challenging economic times, why do concerned parents choose a Catholic education for their children?
A Dozen Reasons to Choose A Catholic School
- We offer an education that combines Catholic tradition with academic excellence.
- We partner with parents in the faith formation of their children.
- We set high standards for student achievement and work closely with them to help them succeed.
- We provide a balanced curriculum that includes art, music and fitness.
- We use technology effectively to enhance education.
- We instill in students the value of service to others.
- We teach children respect of self and others.
- We emphasize moral development and self-discipline.
- We prepare students to be productive citizens and future leaders.
- We have a 99 percent high school graduation rate, and 85 percent of Catholic high school graduates go to college.
- We cultivate a faculty and staff of people who are dedicated, caring and effective.
- We provide a safe and welcoming environment for all.
Catholic Schools make good sense!