Charles Passe Endowment Fund
Charles Passe began his association with Christ the King Parish in 1981 after moving from Minnesota to Tucson, then to Mesa where he continued his love of woodworking. Mr. Passe set up this endowment in 1994, and his commitment to young people and their success lives on through this endowed scholarship. Any Christ the King registered parishioner who is pursuing post-high school trade or vocational education (IT, automotive, dental, construction are a few examples) is eligible.
- Registered parishioner of Christ the King Catholic Church
- 17 – 30 years of age
- Meet eligibility requirements at selected school
The application process will include the completion of the application and attach the following:
- A typed essay of 250 words or less as to why you wish to be considered for a scholarship
- A letter of recommendation from your Pastor or Parish representative
- Two letters of recommendation from past or present employers or teachers
Charles Passe Endowment Fund Scholarship Program
Christ the King Catholic School
1551 E. Dana Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85204
If needed, candidates may be invited to interview.
All materials must be received by the Charles Passe Endowment Scholarship Program by May 5.
It is anticipated that award recipients will be announced by May 26. Scholarships may be renewable annually.
As a stewardship community, we hope that scholarship recipients will return a portion of their talents to the parish or school.