- They are provided all the tools to achieve their highest level of Academic Excellence
- They know that they are helped by prayer and do pray publicly every day
- They know that God’s assisting grace is given to them in the sacraments which their schools prepare them to receive
- They know that they will be happiest when they live out the value system of our Lord Jesus Christ: a system which emphasizes truth, goodness, justice, love, peace, and forgiveness
The Program at Christ the King Requires Effort
Students who start earlier do better. The academic focus and culture requires students to be motivated, either internally, or with the help of the adults in their lives. Parents need to be actively involved in the school and support the efforts of the children and the teachers. The teachers work hard to ensure that each student can be successful.
There is a Cost to Catholic School
Tuition for a Catholic student at Christ the King is $5,900 per year. But the funds don’t have to come from the parents. Many of our families are fully-funded through the state of Arizona tax-credits.
Need-based scholarships for student in grades K-8 are abundant, and the school will teach parents how to apply; therefore, the cost for a Catholic Education can be FREE to the parent.
Other things to do when discerning if Christ the King is your school of choice:
- SCHEDULE a visit to see the school
- If you have additional questions, you can ask the school to contact you.
- Attend the OPEN HOUSE on the last Sunday of January.
- Sign Up for Cougar Chronical, a weekly newsletter for the parents and friends of Christ the King Catholic School.
- Take the next step to enroll a child at Christ the King Catholic School.
- Complete the Application Form